You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Languages Latin Remove constraint Languages: Latin Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. Enchiridion medicum: medical & pharmaceutical instructions for physicians and apothecaries : including 541 prescriptions from the best authorities, especially from fifty years practice of C.W. Hufeland
- Arink, G.
Hufeland, Christoph Wilhelm, 1762-1836
- Rochester [N.Y.] : A. Strong & Co., book and job printers, 1852
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- O'Reilly, John, 1813-1868
- New York : Printed by Robert Craighead, 1864
- Maternal-Fetal Relations -- physiology
Maternal-Fetal Relations -- psychology
3. Nomenclature of diseases: prepared for the use of the medical officers of the United States Marine-Hospital Service
- Woodworth, John M. (John Maynard), 1837-1879
United States. Marine Hospital Service.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1874
- Disease -- classification
4. A nomenclature of diseases: with the reports of the majority and of the minority of the committee thereon : presented to the American Medical Association at the meeting held in Philadelphia, May 1872
- American Medical Association. Committee on Nomenclature.
- Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1872
- Terminology as Topic
5. Robb & Co.'s family physician: a work on domestic medicines, designed to show how to have health, which is equivalent to time and money
- Robb, R. L. (Robert Lee)
Bean, J. V.
Robb, S. Lucretia (Sarah Lucretia), 1852-1937
- Burlington, Iowa : Robb & Co., [c1879]