You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Languages German Remove constraint Languages: German Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Heath, Wynkoop & Co.
- [New York : Heath, Wynkoop & Co., not before 1855]
- Nonprescription Drugs
- Weber, Leonard, ca. 1802-1867
- New York : Printed at the office of the N.Y. Staats-Zeitung, 1861
- Mineral Waters
3. A clinical phrase book in English and German: containing the usual questions & answers employed in examining and prescribing for patients, questions in asking for and buying medicines, etc. : with an English-German and German-English pronouncing lexicon of all the words occuring in the phrases, with the chief technical terms of medical writers and apothecaries : grammatical appendix, table of idioms, &c. designed to aid physicians and surgeons in hospitals, alms-house and private practice, also, druggists and pharmaceutists in dispensing their prescriptions
- Johns, Montgomery, d. 1871
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1853
4. Robb & Co.'s family physician: a work on domestic medicines, designed to show how to have health, which is equivalent to time and money
- Robb, R. L. (Robert Lee)
Bean, J. V.
Robb, S. Lucretia (Sarah Lucretia), 1852-1937
- Burlington, Iowa : Robb & Co., [c1879]