You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Languages German Remove constraint Languages: German Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. The druggist's manual: being a price current of drugs, medicines, paints, dye-stuffs, glass, patent medicines, &c. : with Latin and English synonyms, a German, French, and Spanish catalogue of drugs, tables of specific gravities, &c. &c., and a variety of useful matter
- Philadelphia College of Pharmacy.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the College by Solomon W. Conrad, 1826
- Materia Medica
Equipment and Supplies
2. An address on the present condition, prospects, and duties of the medical profession: delivered before the members of the Massachusetts Medical Society, at the annual meeting, May 26, 1841
- Reynolds, Edward, 1793-1881
Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Boston : Whipple & Damrell, 1841
- Medicine -- trends