You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Collections World War 1, 1914-1918 Remove constraint Collections: World War 1, 1914-1918 Subjects Homeopathy Remove constraint Subjects: Homeopathy Start Over
- Stearns, Guy Beckley.
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- [New York] : New York Homeopathic Medical College, [1919?]
- Influenza, Human -- therapy
2. Biographical index of the graduates of the Homoeopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania and the Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital of Philadelphia: including a history of the college and hospital, a list of all the graduates arranged by years of graduation, also a list of the graduates who are now in the medical military service of the United States
- Bradford, Thomas Lindsley, 1847-1918
Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital of Philadelphia.
Homœopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania.
- [Lancaster, Pa. : Achey & Gorrecht, Printers], 1918