You searched for: Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects Technical Report Remove constraint Subjects: Technical Report Subjects Cholera -- prevention & control Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera -- prevention & control Subjects Sanitation Remove constraint Subjects: Sanitation Start Over
1. Sanitary measures and their results: being a sequel to The history of cholera in Exeter in 1832 : to which is now added a short account of its occurrence in 1849
- Shapter, Thomas.
- Exeter : W. Clifford, 1866
Cholera -- prevention & control
2. The sanitary condition of St. Louis, with special reference to Asiatic cholera: reports to the Commercial Club, of St. Louis
- Leete, James M.
- St. Louis : Printed by order of the Club, 1885
- Cholera -- prevention & control