You searched for: Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects Geography Remove constraint Subjects: Geography Start Over
1. A philosophical theory of an "empiric," proved practically: compared with doubtful science and known quackery, as practiced by the regular physicians during the prevalence of the cholera in this city : to which is added, the opinions of the committees appointed by the Assembly of this state, in 1828, '29, and '30, to examine the author's practice
- Thomson, John, Dr.
- Albany : Printed for the author, 1833
- Cholera -- drug therapy
Cholera -- etiology
- Spinzig, C. (Carl)
- St. Louis, Mo. : Sold by the Book and News Co., 1877
- Cholera -- epidemiology
Missouri -- epidemiology
3. Cholera in relation to certain physical phenomena: a contribution towards the special enquiry sanctioned by the Right Hon. the secretaries of state, for war, and for India
- Lewis, T. R. (Timothy Richards), 1841-1886.
Cunningham, David Douglas, 1843-1914.
- Calcutta : Office of the superintendent of government printing, 1878