You searched for: Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects Europe Remove constraint Subjects: Europe Start Over
1. Substance of the investigations regarding cholera asphyxia in 1832: with cases and dissections communicated by Prof. Delpech and Dr. Coste of Montpelier and Dr. Lowenhayn of Moscow ... to which are added observations on the disease in Edinburgh and the neighbouring districts, with numerous cases and dissections
- Lizars, John, 1787?-1860.
- Edinburgh : W. H. Lizars, 
- Shakespeare, Edward O. (Edward Oram), 1846-1900.
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1890