You searched for: Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects Cholera Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera Subjects Letter Remove constraint Subjects: Letter Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
- Pattison, Granville Sharp, 1791-1851.
- Philadelphia : Printed and published by Wm. F. Geddes, 1832
2. The cholera, no judgment!: The efficacy, philosophy, and practical tendency of the prayer by the Archbishop of Canterbury, ordered to be used during the prevalence of cholera, examined in a letter, addressed to the right hon. the Earl of Carlisle
- London : Aylott & Jones, 1849
Religion and Medicine
Sumner, John Bird, 1780-1862.
Howard, George, Earl of Carlisle, 1773-1848.
- Burrough, M.
Hosack, David, 1769-1835.
Philadelphia (Pa.). Board of Health.
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1831?]