You searched for: Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Popular Works Remove constraint Subjects: Popular Works Subjects Letter Remove constraint Subjects: Letter Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. The cholera, no judgment!: The efficacy, philosophy, and practical tendency of the prayer by the Archbishop of Canterbury, ordered to be used during the prevalence of cholera, examined in a letter, addressed to the right hon. the Earl of Carlisle
- London : Aylott & Jones, 1849
Religion and Medicine
Sumner, John Bird, 1780-1862.
Howard, George, Earl of Carlisle, 1773-1848.
2. Hints on the practicability of contracting the extension and greatly diminishing the fatality of the malignant cholera: with practical remarks on the most successful plans of treatment hitherto adopted in this country : in a letter addressed to the Rev. J. Collinson
- White, David Blair, 1800-1868.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : E. Mackenzie, Jun., 1832
- Cholera -- therapy
Collinson, John, d. 1857.