- Dabney, William C. (William Cecil), 1849-1894
- [Charlottesville, Va.] : Printed by the Charlottesville Jeffersonian for G.W. Olivier, [c1891]
- Clinical Medicine
42. Abstract of the report of the Special Committee on Croup of the Illinois State Medical Society: with a list of eighty-three cases of tracheotomy, for croup and diphtheria, performed in the state of Illinois
- Gill, Henry Z.
Illinois State Medical Society. Special Committee on Croup.
- Chicago : H. Willson & Co., printers, 1878
Croup -- surgery
Diphtheria -- surgery
43. An abstract of the symptoms, with the latest dietetic and medicinal treatment of various diseased conditions: the food products, digestion and assimilation : the new and valuable preparations manufactured by Reed and Carnrick
- Reed & Carnrick.
- New York : Reed and Carnrick, 1891
- Diet Therapy
44. Abstracts of papers, to be read at the tenth annual meeting of the Association of American Physicians, to be held in Washington, D.C., on May 30th and 31st and June 1st, 1895
- Association of American Physicians. Annual Meeting 1895 : author.
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [Association of American Physicians], [1895?]
- Bowditch, Henry I. (Henry Ingersoll), 1808-1892
- [Boston? : s.n., 1862?]
American Civil War
46. The abuses and scandals of some late pamphlets in favour of inoculation of the small pox, modestly obviated, and inoculation further consider'd in a letter to A- S- M.D. & F.R.S. in London
- Douglass, William, ca. 1700-1752
Stuart, Alexander, 1673-1742
Franklin, James, 1697-1735, printer
- Boston : Printed and sold by J. Franklin, at his printing-house in Queen-Street, over against Mr. Sheaf's school, 1722
- Vindication of the ministers of Boston.
Smallpox -- prevention & control
- Zarechnak, Galina V.
National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Russian Scientific Translation Program
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1960
- Academies and Institutes
History of Medicine
Akademii͡a medit͡sinskikh nauk SSSR.
48. Accidents and emergencies: a guide : containing directions for treatment in bleeding, cuts, stabs, bruises, sprains, ruptures, broken bones, dislocations, railway and steamboat accidents, burns and scalds, explosions, bites of mad dogs, inflammations, cholera, diarrhea, injured eyes, choking, poisons, fits, sun stroke, lightning, drowning, etc., etc
- Smee, Alfred, 1818-1877
Trall, R. T. (Russell Thacher), 1812-1877
- New York : Fowler and Wells, [c1850]
- First Aid
- Blackstone, Thomas, M.D
- Cincinnati : Cranston & Curts, 1894
- First Aid
50. The accidents of human life: with hints for their prevention, and the removal of their consequences
- Bosworth, Newton, d. 1848
Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831
Wood, Samuel, 1760-1844, printer
Humane Society of the State of New-York.
Royal Humane Society (London, England).
- New-York : Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, no. 357, Pearl-Street, 1814