12041. Report on the treatment of acute and chronic diarrhoea, with sub-nitrate of bismuth: at Camp Downey, Cal., and Finley Hospital, Washington, D.C
- Trask, John B. (John Boardman), 1824-1879
- San Francisco : J. Thompson & Co., 1863
- Gastroenteritis -- drug therapy
Bismuth -- therapeutic use
12042. Report on the treatment of epidemic cholera: by John Murray, M.D., from information collected by the governments of Bengal, Madras, Bombay, N.W. Provinces, Punjab, Oudh, and Central India, by order of the Government of India, Calcutta, 1stJune, 1869
- Murray, John, 1809-1898.
Bengal Medical Service.
- Calcutta, Office of Supt. of Govt. Print., 1869
- Cholera -- therapy
12043. Report on the trial of Daniel H. Corey on an indictment for the murder of Mrs. Matilda Nash: at the term of the superior court of judicature holden at Keene, in the county of Cheshire, on the first Tuesday of October, A.D. 1830
- Parker, Joel, 1799-1873
- Newport : French & Brown, 1830
Corey, Daniel H.
Nash, Matilda, d. 1829.
12044. Report on the use and effect of applications of nitrate of silver to the throat: either in local or general disease
- Green, Horace, 1802-1866
- New York : E.P. Allen, 1855
- Pharyngeal Diseases -- drug therapy
Silver Nitrate -- therapeutic use
12045. Report on the vital statistics of the United States: made to the Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York
- Wynne, James, 1814-1871
Bemiss, S. M. (Samuel Merrifield), 1821-1884, former owner
Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York.
- New York : Baillière, 1857
- Vital Statistics
- Delafield, Clarence.
- New York : City Law and Job Printing Office, [1876?]
- Sanitary Engineering
- Holcombe, William H. (William Henry), 1825-1893
American Institute of Homeopathy.
- New Orleans : Eyrich, 1869
- Yellow Fever
Yellow Fever -- therapy
Snake Venoms -- therapeutic use
- Glazier, W. C. W.
United States. Marine Hospital Service, author.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1881
Meat -- parasitology
12049. Report on vaccination: read at the annual meeting of the Massachusetts Medical Society : June 1, 1808
- Warren, John, 1753-1815
Massachusetts Medical Society.
- [Boston : s.n., 1808]
- Smallpox -- prevention & control
- Minor, Thomas C. (Thomas Chalmers), 1846 or 1847-1912
- Cincinnati : Cincinnati Lancet Press, 1878
- Yellow Fever -- epidemiology