10881. Travels in Turkey, Asia-Minor, Syria, and across the desert into Egypt: during the years 1799, 1800, and 1801, in company with the Turkish Army, and the British Military Mission : also through Germany, Holland, &c. on the return to England : to which are annexed, observations on the plague, and on the diseases prevalent in Turkey, and a meteorological journal
- Wittman, William, fl. 1799-1804
Humphreys, James, 1748-1810, printer
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by James Humphreys, 1804
Africa, Northern -- ethnology
Middle East -- ethnology
- Abraham B. Sands & Co.
- New York : A. B. Sands & Co., 
10883. A short description of the human muscles: arranged as they appear on dissection : together with their several uses, and the synonyma of the best authors
- Innes, John, 1739-1777
Monro, Alexander, 1733-1817
Maverick, Peter, 1780-1831, engraver
Collins & Co., printer
New Hampshire Historical Society, former owner
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins & Co. ..., 1818
- Muscles -- anatomy & histology
10884. A treatise on gymnasticks
- Jahn, Friedrich Ludwig, 1778-1852
Butler, Charles, translator
- Northampton, Mass. : S. Butler, 1828
10885. Report (A) submitted to the Phrenological Society of the City of Washington, on the 14th of March, 1828, and printed by order
- Washington, 1828
- Medical Society of the County of Rensselaer (N.Y.)
- [New York? : s.n., 1840?]
- Societies, Medical
Medical Society of the County of Rensselaer (N.Y.)
10887. "The common sense of homoeopathy." Annual address, delivered before the Massachusetts Homoeopathic Medical Society, April 10, 1861
- Talbot, I. T.
- Boston : J. Wilson & Son, 1862
10888. Brief historical sketch, and constitution, and by-laws of the Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati, O. : P.C. Brown, 1865
- Societies, Medical
10889. By-laws of the Worcester District Medical Society: with a list of members and a copy of such by-laws of the Massachusetts Medical Society as have special reference to the district societies
- Worcester District Medical Society.
- Worcester : Printed by E.R. Fiske, 1860
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
Worcester District Medical Society.
Massachusetts Medical Society.
10890. Croup: case of traumatic hemorrhage following tracheotomy, arising from the imperfect form of the tracheal tubes used, and some remarks on the treatment of croup by inhalation of steam, illustrated by cases
- Sayre, Lewis A. (Lewis Albert), 1820-1900
- Albany [N.Y.] : Van Benthuysen's Steam Printing House, 1864
- Croup -- therapy
Tracheotomy -- adverse effects