10851. Report of the committee appointed by the Board of Directors of the Maryland Penitentiary to visit the penitentiaries and prisons in the city of Philadelphia and state of New York
- Maryland Penitentiary.
- Baltimore : Printed by Lucas & Deaver, 1828
10852. On the sick headache
- Mease, James, 1771-1846
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1824]
- Headache Disorders
- Brierre de Boismont, Alexandre-Jacques-François, 1798-1881
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1855
10854. An experimental inquiry into the proximate cause of death from suspended respiration in drowning and hanging, with the means of resuscitation: submitted as an inaugural essay to the public examination of the trustees and professors of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the University of the State of New-York, Samuel Bard, M.D. president, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the 3d of May, 1814
- Ives, Ansel W. (Ansel Wilmot), 1787-1838
Francis, John W. (John Wakefield), 1789-1861, former owner
College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- New-York : Printed for the author, 1814
10855. Sketches of the history, genius, disposition, accomplishments, employments, customs and importance of the fair sex, in all parts of the world: interspersed with many singular and entertaining anecdotes
- Friend to the sex.
Adams, John, 1750?-1814
Sansom, Samuel, Jun., printer
- Philadelphia : Printed by Samuel Sansom, Jun. No. 27, Mulberry-Street, [1796?]
- Women -- history
10856. An inaugural dissertation on the sensorium: submitted to the examination of the Provost, the Trustees, and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania : for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Mayo, Robert, 1784-1864
Town, Thomas, d. 1835, printer
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Town ..., 1808
- Medical Society of the District of Columbia.
- Washington : Jacob Gideon Jr., printer, 1837
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Codes of Ethics
District of Columbia
Medical Society of the District of Columbia.
10858. Report on the medical topography and epidemics of the state of New York: submitted to the American Medical Association at its annual meeting at New Haven in June, 1860
- Smith, Joseph Mather, 1789-1866
March, Alden, 1795-1869, former owner
Armsby, James H. (James Harvey), 1809-1875, donor
American Medical Association.
- Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1860
- Topography, Medical
- Dake, C. M.
- [Geneseo, N.Y. : s.n., 1857]
10860. History of the expulsion of Drs. R.S. Newton and Z. Freeman from the Eclectic Medical Institute: with the causes which rendered it necessary, and an exposition of the slanderous and factious course which has been pursued by the off-casts from the Institute
- Sherwood, Wm. (William)
- [Cincinnati : s.n., 1856?]
- Schools, Medical
Dissent and Disputes
Newton, Robert S. (Robert Safford), 1818-1881.
Freeman, Z. (Zoheth)
Eclectic Medical Institute of Cincinnati.