You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- Wilson, W. Reynolds (William Reynolds), 1863-1944, author
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders Company, 1916
- Obstetrical Nursing -- methods
Perinatal Care -- methods
472. The regulation of medical practice: the supervision of hospitals : legislative recommendations to the Governor of Ohio
- Cleveland Hospital Council, issuing body.
- Cleveland, Ohio : The Cleveland Hospital Council, [1918?]
- Legislation, Medical
473. Regulations governing the uniforms of officers and employees of the Public Health and Marine-Hospital Service of the United States
- United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.
United States. Department of the Treasury.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1903
Public Health Administration
United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.
474. A report of an epidemic of influenza in Chicago occurring during the fall of 1918: reprinted from the Octennial report, Department of Health, City of Chicago, 1911-1918
- Robertson, John Dill.
- [Chicago : Dept. of Health], 1919
- Influenza, Human
Communicable Disease Control
- International Council of Nurses. Quinquennial Meeting 1904 : author.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1904?]
Manufacturer: London : W.I. Richardson
476. Report of the delegation from the United States of America to the Sixth International Sanitary Conference at Montevideo, December 12-20, 1920
- White, Joseph Hill, 1859-1953
Guiteras, Gregorio M.
United States. Delegation to the International Sanitary Conference of the American Republics 1920 :
International Sanitary Convention of the American Republics 1920 :
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1920
- Public Health
477. Report on work for the relief and control of uncinariasis: in southern United States, Grenada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Panama for quarter ending March 31, 1915 : also Egypt for period Jan. 1 to Feb. 15, 1915
- Rockefeller Foundation. International Health Commission.
- New York, U.S.A. : Rockfeller Foundation, International Health Commission, [1915?]
- Hookworm Infections -- prevention & control
Sanitation -- statistics & numerical data
Southeastern United States
478. Report to the Citizens Committee on an investigation of the Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries, Buffalo, N.Y
- Emerson, Haven, 1874-1957, author
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1922
- Public Health Administration
Buffalo (N.Y.). Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries.
- Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor.
- [Phoenix, Arizona.?] : Native American Press, [1909?]
- Indians, North American
480. Reports of experiments referred to at hearings on ice cream before Dr. C.L. Alsberg, chief of the Bureau of Chemistry, United States Department of Agriculture: subject : the bacteriology of ice cream
- Alsberg, Carl, 1877-1940
National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers (U.S.)
- [Chicago?] : National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers, 
- Ice Cream -- microbiology
Food Safety -- methods