You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Medico-Legal Society of New York.
- New York : Terwilliger & Peck, 1876
New York City
- Medical Society of New Jersey.
- Orange, N.J. : Printed at the Journal office, 1874
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
Fees and Charges
Medical Society of New Jersey.
4603. Children, their hydropathic management in health and disease: a descriptive and practical work, designed as a guide for families and physicians
- Shew, Joel, 1816-1855
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
- New York : Fowlers and Wells, 1852
4604. An act for the preservation of the public health, and the registration of vital statistics: Chapter 270, passed May 12, 1885, three-fifths being present
- New York (State).
New York (State). Legislature.
- [Albany? : s.n., 1885?]
- Public Health Administration -- legislation & jurisprudence
- Johnson, George, 1818-1896
- New York : Putnam, 1874
4606. Fiftieth anniversary of the Hartford Medical Society, founded September 15, 1846 : proceedings at the celebration, October 26, 1896 at Hartford, Connecticut
- Hartford Medical Society.
- [Hartford : s.n., 1897?]
- Societies, Medical
Anniversaries and Special Events
Hartford Medical Society.
4607. Special report of an investigation of the management of the Cook County Hospital for the Insane by the State Commissioners of Public Charities
- Grimshaw, William A., -1895
Illinois. Board of State Commissioners of Public Charities.
- Springfield, Ill. : H.W. Rokker, state printer and binder, 1886
- Hospitals, Psychiatric -- organization & administration
Cook County Insane Asylum and Poor House (Ill.)
- Shibata, K. (Koichi)
Howard-Audenried, Ada, translator
- Philadelphia : Blakiston, 1895
- Labor Presentation
- Araujo, Antonio José Pereira da Silva.
- Bahia : Impr. Economica, 1875
4610. Le livre des mères, ou, Instructions pratiques sur les principes fondamentaux de la propagation de la race humaine
- Paquin, Elzéar, 1850-1947
- Montréal : [s.n.], 1880