You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Washington Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society.
- Washington, D.C. : R.O. Polkinhorn & Son, Printers, 1885
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
District of Columbia
Washington Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society.
4562. Dr. Chase's recipes, or, Information for everybody: an invaluable collection of about eight hundred practical recipes for merchants, grocers, saloon-keepers, physicians, druggists ... and families generally : to which have been added a ratiional treatment of pleurisy, inflammation of the lungs, and other inflammatory diseases, and also for general female debility and irregularities : all arranged in their appropriate departments
- Chase, A. W. (Alvin Wood), 1817-1885
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Published by the author, 1867
- Barrows, Charles M. (Charles Mason)
- Boston : H.H. Carter & Karrick ..., 1887
- Mental Healing
- Ponza, G. L. (Giuseppe Lodovico), 1822-1879?, author
- Alessandria : Tipografia Gazzotti e C., 1863
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
Manicomio di Alessandria.
- Murray, William, 1839-1920
Erich, Aug. F. (Augustus Frederick), 1837-1886, former owner
Kanner, Leo, 1894-1981, former owner
- New York : A. Simpson & Co. ..., 1867
- Neurotic Disorders
- New York : William C. Bryant & Co., printers, 1852
- Child Welfare
New York City
4567. Lectureships for physicians: an anniversary discourse delivered before the New York Academy of Medicine, December 5, 1878
- Thomson, William Hanna, 1833-1918
New York Academy of Medicine.
- New York : Printed for the Academy, 1878
- Education, Medical, Continuing
4568. Anniversary address delivered before the Alumni Association of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical Department of Columbia College, New York City: March 2d, 1869
- Mauran, J. (Joseph), 1796-1873
Columbia College (New York, N.Y.). College of Physicians and Surgeons. Alumni Association.
- Providence : Hammond, Angell & Co., printers, 1869
- Vital Statistics
Records as Topic
4569. Color-blindness: a lecture on color-blindness and its practical relations, delivered April 11, 1878 at the Institute of Technology
- Jeffries, B. Joy (Benjamin Joy), 1833-1915
Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Society of Arts.
- [Boston? : s.n., 1878?]
- Color Vision Defects
- Edwards, Joseph F., 1853-
Becker, E. Lovell (Ernest Lovell), 1923-, former owner
New York Academy of Medicine, donor.
- Philadelphia : Presley Blakiston, 1881