You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
5041. A view of the prevailing theories of inflammation: submitted to the consideration of the Honourable Robert Smith, provost, and the regents of the University of Maryland
- Edelen, Philip R.
Edes, Benjamin, 1784-1832, printer
- Baltimore : Printed by Benjamin Edes, corner of South and Market Streets, 1815
Hunter, John, 1728-1793.
5042. A view of the science of life: on the principles established in the Elements of medicine, of the late celebrated John Brown, M.D. : with an attempt to correct some important errors of that work : and cases in illustration, chiefly selected from the records of their practice, at the General Hospital, at Calcutta
- Yates, William, fl. 1797
Maclean, Charles, fl. 1788-1824
Bragg, Samuel, d. 1811, printer
- Dover, N.H. : Printed by Samuel Bragg, Jun., 1801
Mercury -- therapeutic use
Disease Transmission, Infectious
5043. A view of the soil and climate of the United States of America: with supplementary remarks upon Florida; on the French Colonies on the Mississippi and Ohio, and in Canada; and on the aboriginal tribes of America
- Volney, C.-F. (Constantin-François), 1757-1820
Brown, Charles Brockden, 1771-1810
T. & G. Palmer (Firm), printer
Prudential Insurance Company of America, former owner
- Philadelphia : Published by J. Conrad & Co. Philadelphia ; M & J Conrad & Co. Baltimore ; Pain, Conrad, & Co. Washington City ... [and 2 other cities], 1804
- Geological Phenomena
5044. Views of anatomy, and practice of natural bonesetting: by a mechanical process, different from all book knowledge
- Sweet, Waterman, b. 1796
Riggs, Isaac, 1779-1850, printer
- Schenectady [N.Y.] : Printed by I. Riggs, State-Street, 1844
- Fractures, Bone -- therapy
5045. Views of astronomy: seven lectures delivered before the Mercantile Library Association of New York in the months of January and February, 1848
- Nichol, J. P. (John Pringle), 1804-1859
Dyer, Oliver, 1824-1907
Mercantile Library Association of the City of New-York.
- New-York : Greeley & McElrath, 1848
- Astronomical Phenomena
5046. Views of homoeopathy : with reasons for examining and admitting it as a principle in medical science
- Holt, Daniel M., ca. 1819-1868
- New Haven : J. H. Benham, 1845
5047. Vincenz Priessnitz, or, The wonderful power of water in healing the diseases of the human body
- Schieferdecker, Chr. Charles.
- Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1844
Priessnitz, Vincenz, 1790-1851.
5048. A vindication of character, and an examination of the accusations contained in Dr. T. Reyburn's supplement to the "St. Louis Medical and Surgical Journal"
- Knox, F. (Franklin)
Reyburn, T. (Thomas), 1819-1857
- St. Louis : Office of the St. Louis "Union", 
Dissent and Disputes
5049. A vindication of the Thomsonian system of the practice of medicine on botanical principles: as originated by Samuel Thomson, and continued by his coadjutors
- Thomson, John, Dr
Webster & Wood, printer
- Albany : Printed by Webster and Wood, 1825
Thomson, Samuel, 1769-1843.
5050. A vindication of the character and condition of the females employed in the Lowell mills, against the charges contained in the Boston Times, and the Boston quarterly review
- Bartlett, Elisha, 1804-1855
- Lowell : Leonard Huntress, 1841
- Women, Working
Lowell Mills (firm)