You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Dates by Range 1650-1699 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1650-1699 Start Over
1. Desvios de la naturaleza: o Tratado de el origen de los monstros : a que va anadido vn compendio de curaciones chyrurgicas en monstruosos accidentes
- Rivilla Bonet y Pueyo, José de.
Peralta Barnuevo, Pedro de, 1663-1743
- Con licencia en Lima : En la Imprenta Real por Joseph de Contreras, y Alvarado impressor del Santo Oficio, an̋o de 1695
Abnormalities, Severe Teratoid
2. The displaying of supposed witchcraft: wherein is affirmed that there are many sorts of deceivers and impostors, and divers persons under a passive delusion of melancholy and fancy : but that there is a corporeal league made betwixt the devil and the witch, or that he sucks on the witches body, has carnal copulation, or that witches are turned into cats, dogs, raise tempests, or the like, is utterly denied and disproved : wherein also is handled, the existence of angels and spirits, the truth of apparitions, the nature of astral and sydereal spirits, the force of charms, and philters, with other abstruse matters
- Webster, John, 1611-1682, author
Moore, Jonas, Sir, 1617-1679, licensor
- London : Printed by J.M. and are to be sold by the booksellers in London, 1677
- Porta, Giambattista della, approximately 1535-1615 author
- London : Printed for John Wright ..., 1669
- Physical Phenomena
4. A compleat treatise of the muscles, as they appear in humane body, and arise in dissection: with diverse anatomical observations not yet discover'd : illustrated by near fourty copper-plates, accurately delineated and engraven
- Browne, John, 1642-approximately 1700, author
Newcomb, Thomas, -1681 or 1682, printer
White, Robert, 1645-1703, engraver
Yeates, Nicholas, active 1680-1681, engraver
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by Tho. Newcombe for the Author, 1681
- Muscles -- anatomy & histology
5. The tryal of Spencer Cowper, Esq., John Marson, Ellis Stevens, and William Rogers, Gent: upon an indictment for the murther of Mrs. Sarah Stout, a Quaker : before Mr. Baron Hatsell, at Hertford assizes, July 18. 1699 : of which they were acquitted : with the opinions of the eminent physicians and chyrurgeons on both sides, concerning drowned bodies, delivered in the tryal and the several letters produced in court
- Cowper, Spencer, 1669-1728, defendant
Marson, John, defendant
Stevens, Ellis, defendant
Rogers, William, Gent., defendant
- London : Printed, are to be sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1699
Cowper, Spencer, 1669-1728.
Rogers, William, Gent.
Stout, Sarah, -1699.
6. Saducismus triumphatus, or, Full and plain evidence concerning witches and apparitions: in two parts : the first treating of their possibility, the second of their real existence
- Glanvill, Joseph, 1636-1680, author
More, Henry, 1614-1687, author
Horneck, Anthony, 1641-1697, translator
Collins, James, active 1664-1683, publisher
Lowndes, Samuel, publisher
Faithorne, William, 1616-1691, engraver
- London : Printed for J. Collins ..., and S. Lowndes ..., 1681
7. A True relation of a barbarous bloody murther, committed by Philip Standsfield upon the person of Sir James Standsfield his father: giving an account of the many inhumane practices and unnatural contrivances he used ... : and how ... he murthered him in his bed-chamber, threw him into a river, and gave out he drowned himself ... : and by what means, the body being again taken up, the murther was discovered ... : for which ... he was tryed, condemned and executed
- [London] : Printed for J. Conyers ... near St. Andrews Church in Holborn, [1688?]
Standsfield, Philip, -1688.
Standsfield, James, Sir, -1687.