You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Subjects Syphilis -- prevention & control Remove constraint Subjects: Syphilis -- prevention & control Start Over
1. Report of the Medical Board of Bellevue Hospital in reply to interrogatories of Isaac Townsend, President of the Board of Governors of the Alms House, upon constitutional syphilis
- Townsend, Isaac, d. 1860
Sanger, William W.
Bellevue Hospital. Medical Board
- [New York? : s.n., 1855?]
- Syphilis -- epidemiology
Syphilis -- prevention & control
New York City
2. Report of the Committee on the Prevention of Venereal Diseases: presented at the eighth annual meeting of the American Public Health Association, New Orleans, La., Nov. 7-10, 1880
- Gihon, Albert Leary, 1833-1901
American Public Health Association. Committee on the Prevention of Venereal Diseases.
- Boston : Franklin, 1881
- Syphilis -- prevention & control
Syphilis -- transmission