You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Subjects Health Policy Remove constraint Subjects: Health Policy Start Over
1. A report of an epidemic of influenza in Chicago occurring during the fall of 1918: reprinted from the Octennial report, Department of Health, City of Chicago, 1911-1918
- Robertson, John Dill.
- [Chicago : Dept. of Health], 1919
- Influenza, Human
Communicable Disease Control
2. The relations of the medical profession to the state: being the anniversary discourse delivered before the Medical Society of the State of New York, February fifth, 1879
- Roosa, D. B. St. John (Daniel Bennett St. John), 1838-1908
Medical Society of the State of New York (1807- )
- New York : Published by order of the Society, 1879
3. A review of the United States role in international biomedical research and communications: international health and foreign policy
- Corning, Mary E.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- Bethesda, Md. : U. S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; [Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.], 1980
- Health Policy