You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
371. An inaugural address, delivered before the New-York Historical Society, on the second Tuesday of February, 1820
- Hosack, David, 1769-1835
Van Winkle, Cornelius S., 1785-1843, printer
New-York Historical Society.
- New-York : Printed by C. S. Van Winkle ..., 1820
Anniversaries and Special Events
New York City
372. An address to the members of the Merrimack Humane Society: at their anniversary meeting in Newburyport, Sept. 1, 1807
- Spring, Samuel, 1746-1819
Blunt, Edmund M. (Edmund March), 1770-1862, printer
William Sawyer & Co., publisher.
Merrimack Humane Society.
- Newburyport [Mass.] : Printed by Edmund M. Blunt, for William Sawyer & Co. ..., 1807
Religion and Medicine
373. A discourse delivered at Boston, before the Humane Society of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, June 10th, 1800
- Thacher, Thomas, 1756-1812
Fleet, John, 1734-1806, printer
Fleet, Thomas, 1768-1827, printer
Humane Society of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Boston : Printed by John and Thomas Fleet, Cornhill, 1800
374. Address of the trustees of the University of Maryland, concerning the Medical Department of the institution, with an appendix containing the regulations for admission and graduation, the subjects taught by each professor, mode of instruction, &c., &c
- Williams, Nathaniel, -1864
Warren, John Collins, 1842-1927, former owner
University of Maryland (1812-1920)
- Baltimore : Printed by John D. Toy, 1836
- Education, Medical -- organization & administration
Universities -- organization & administration
University of Maryland (1812-1920). Medical Department.