You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects Physicians Remove constraint Subjects: Physicians Subjects Achievement Remove constraint Subjects: Achievement Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. Elements of success in the medical profession: introductory lecture delivered before the students of the Medical Department of Bowdoin College, February 21, 1867
- Jewett, Theodore H. (Theodore Herman), 1815-1878
Medical School of Maine.
Manchester City Library (Manchester, N.H.), former owner.
- Portland : Printed by B. Thurston, 1869
2. The legitimate goal of professional ambition: an address, introductory to the course of lectures in the medical department of the St. Louis University : delivered in O'Fallon Hall, October 31st, 1853
- McPheeters, William M. (William Marcellus), 1815-1905
St. Louis University. Medical Dept. (1836-1855)
- St. Louis, Mo. : Printed by M. Niedner, 1853