You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
10981. Physicians', dentists', and druggists' directory of Indiana and Kentucky: comprising list of physicians and surgeons, dentists and druggists, arranged alphabetically by post-offices
- [Chicago] : Galen Gonsier & Co., 1893
10982. Studies in mental deviations
- Porteus, S. D. (Stanley David), 1883-1972, author
Training School at Vineland (Vineland, N.J.). Department of Research, issuing body.
- Vineland, N.J. : The Training School at Vineland, New Jersey, Department of Research, 
- Intelligence Tests
Mentally Disabled Persons
10983. Chicago sewerage: report of the results of examinations made in relation to sewerage in several European cities, in the winter of 1856-7
- Chesbrough, Ellis Sylvester, 1813-1886
Chicago (Ill.). Board of Sewerage Commissioners.
- Chicago, Ill. : Published by the Board, 1858
- Sanitary Engineering
10984. A handbook of physical diagnosis of diseases of the organs of respiration and heart, and of aortic aneurism
- Page, Richard Channing Moore, 1841-1898
- New York : J.H. Vail, 1891
- Respiratory Tract Diseases -- diagnosis
Heart Diseases -- diagnosis
Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures
10985. The physical phenomena of spiritualism, fraudulent and genuine: being a brief account of the most important historical phenomena, a criticism of their evidential value, and a complete exposition of the methods employed in fraudulently reproducing the same
- Carrington, Hereward, 1880-1959, author
- New York : Dodd, Mead & Company, 1920
10986. Eulogium upon the life, professional labors and public services of Joseph Mather Smith, M.D: delivered before the New York Academy of Medicine, Wednesday evening, Feb. 6, 1867
- Roberts, William C. (William Currie), 1810-1873, author
New York Academy of Medicine.
- New York : Anson D.F. Randolph, 1867
Smith, Joseph Mather, 1789-1866.
- James, William, 1842-1910, author
- New York : Henry Holt, 
- McLaren, E. T. (Elizabeth T.), author
Cushing, Edward H., donor
- New York : Anson D.F. Randolph and Co., 1891
Brown, Isabella Cranston, 1812-1888.
Brown, John, 1810-1882.
- Bell, J. Snowden (Joseph Snowden), 1843- author
Foote, A. E. (Albert E.), 1846-1895, bookseller
- Philadelphia : Rees Welsh & Co., 1879
- Expert Testimony
- Blackmer, Rollin C. (Rollin Clinton), 1860- author
- Saint Louis, Mo. : Published by the author, [1895?]
- Forensic Medicine