You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
10571. Urinary calculus
- Campbell, Henry Fraser, 1824-1891
- [United States : s.n., 1879?]
- Urinary Calculi
- Jackson, James C., 1811-1895
- Dansville, Livingston Co., N.Y. : Austin, Jackson, 1870
10573. Remarks of Robert E.C. Stearns on the late Professor Joseph Henry: before the California Academy of Sciences, May 20th, 1878, and resolutions of the Academy, June 17th, 1878
- Stearns, Robert E. C. (Robert Edwards Carter), 1827-1909
California Academy of Sciences.
- [San Francisco : California Academy of Sciences, 1878]
- Administrative Personnel
Henry, Joseph, 1797-1878.
- Winthrop, Alice Worthington.
- New York : Harper & Bros., 1899
- Diet Therapy
10575. Abridged therapeutics: founded upon histology & cellular pathology : with an appendix, giving special directions for the application of the inorganic cell salts, and indications of the underlying condition of morbid states of tissue : biochemic method of successfully treating disease
- Schüssler, Wilhelm Heinrich, 1821-1898
Walker, M. Docetti.
- New York : Gavin Houston ; London : A. Siegle ; Edinburgh ; Glasgow : John Menzies & Co. ; Dundee : William Kidd, c1891
- Minerals -- therapeutic use
Salts -- therapeutic use
10576. Yellow fever: its nature, diagnosis, treatment, and prophylaxis, and quarantine regulations relating thereto
- United States. Marine Hospital Service.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1899
10577. The marriage guide, or, Physiological and hygienic instructor: for the married, or those intending to marry, both male and female : including everything relating to the philosophy of generation, and the mutual relations of man and woman
- Hollick, Frederick, 1818-1900
- New York : Excelsior, c1883
- Holbrook, M. L. (Martin Luther), 1831-1902
- New York : Wood & Holbrook, 1874
Pain -- prevention & control
- Brewer, William Henry, 1828-1910
New Haven (Conn.). Board of Health.
New Haven (Conn.). Common Council.
- New Haven, Conn. : [s.n., 1884?]
- Public Health Practice
Sanitation -- legislation & jurisprudence
10580. The anatomy of the human body: in four volumes, illustrated with one hundred and twenty-five engravings
- Bell, John, 1763-1820
Bell, Charles, Sir, 1774-1842
Bell, Charles, Sir, 1774-1842, illustrator
Bell, John, 1763-1820, illustrator
Leney, William Satchwell, 1769-1831, engraver
Maverick, Peter, 1780-1831, engraver
Collins & Co., printer.
Collins & Co., bookseller.
Boston Medical Library Association, former owner.
Harvard Medical Library, former owner.
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins and Co. ..., 1812