You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
- Wood, H. C., Jr. (Horatio C.), 1841-1920
- New York : William Wood & Company, 1872
10552. Abridged therapeutics: founded upon histology & cellular pathology : with an appendix, giving special directions for the application of the inorganic cell salts, and indications of the underlying condition of morbid states of tissue : biochemic method of successfully treating disease
- Schüssler, Wilhelm Heinrich, 1821-1898
Walker, M. Docetti.
- New York : Gavin Houston ... ; London : A. Siegle ... ; Edinburgh ; Glasgow : John Menzies & Co. ; Dundee : William Kidd, c1886
- Minerals -- therapeutic use
Salts -- therapeutic use
10553. History of the fever and ague war in Wallingford: in two letters, reprinted from the correspondence of the "American Socialist."
- Skinner, Harriet Hayes, 1817-
- Wallingford, Conn. : Wallingford Printing Company, 
- Washington Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society.
- Washington, D.C. : R.O. Polkinhorn & Son, Printers, 1885
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
District of Columbia
Washington Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society.
10555. Dr. Chase's recipes, or, Information for everybody: an invaluable collection of about eight hundred practical recipes for merchants, grocers, saloon-keepers, physicians, druggists ... and families generally : to which have been added a ratiional treatment of pleurisy, inflammation of the lungs, and other inflammatory diseases, and also for general female debility and irregularities : all arranged in their appropriate departments
- Chase, A. W. (Alvin Wood), 1817-1885
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Published by the author, 1867
- Barrows, Charles M. (Charles Mason)
- Boston : H.H. Carter & Karrick ..., 1887
- Mental Healing
- Murray, William, 1839-1920
Erich, Aug. F. (Augustus Frederick), 1837-1886, former owner
Kanner, Leo, 1894-1981, former owner
- New York : A. Simpson & Co. ..., 1867
- Neurotic Disorders
- New York : William C. Bryant & Co., printers, 1852
- Child Welfare
New York City
10559. Lectureships for physicians: an anniversary discourse delivered before the New York Academy of Medicine, December 5, 1878
- Thomson, William Hanna, 1833-1918
New York Academy of Medicine.
- New York : Printed for the Academy, 1878
- Education, Medical, Continuing
10560. Anniversary address delivered before the Alumni Association of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical Department of Columbia College, New York City: March 2d, 1869
- Mauran, J. (Joseph), 1796-1873
Columbia College (New York, N.Y.). College of Physicians and Surgeons. Alumni Association.
- Providence : Hammond, Angell & Co., printers, 1869
- Vital Statistics
Records as Topic