You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
- Weston, Homer Bartlett.
- [Boston, Mass.? : s.n.], 1883
- Smallpox Vaccine
Weston, Benjamin Franklin.
10542. Abridged therapeutics: founded upon histology & cellular pathology : with an appendix, special indications for the application of the inorganic tissue-formers
- Schüssler, Wilhelm Heinrich, 1821-1898
Walker, M. Docetti.
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
- New York : Sold by Gavin Houston ..., 1884
- Minerals -- therapeutic use
Salts -- therapeutic use
10543. A handbook of therapeutics
- Ringer, Sydney, 1835-1910
- New York : William Wood and Company, 1897
10544. Syllabus of the obstetrical lectures in the Medical Department of the University of Pennsylvania
- Norris, Richard C. (Richard Cooper), 1863-
University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine.
- Philadelphia : Saunders, 1895
- Da Costa, J. M. (Jacob Mendes), 1833-1900
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1884?]
Anniversaries and Special Events
Stillé, Alfred, 1813-1900
- Corkhill, George B.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1882?]
Guiteau, Charles J. (Charles Julius), 1841-1882.
10547. Cure for yellow fever
- Treat, Joseph, 1841-
- [N.Y.] : Liberator Print, 180 Fulton St., N.Y., [1878?]
Yellow Fever -- therapy
10548. The mental-cure, illustrating the influence of the mind on the body, both in health and disease, and the psychological method of treatment
- Evans, W. F. (Warren Felt)
Etter, Harry, 1915-1999, donor
- Boston : Colby & Rich ..., 1874
- Mental Healing
Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical
10549. National Board of Health: remarks before the Committee on Public Health of the House of Representatives in support of House Bill 2785, 48th Congress, 1st Session, for the protection of the public health
- Cabell, J. L. (James Lawrence), 1813-1889
- Washington, D.C. : Gibson Brothers, printers, 1884
- Public Health -- legislation & jurisprudence
National Board of Health (U.S.)
10550. Essentials of homoeopathic materia medica: being a quiz compend upon the principles of homoeopathy, homoeopathic pharmacy, and homoeopathic materia medica : arranged and compiled especially for the use of students of medicine
- Dewey, Willis A. (Willis Alonzo), 1858-1938
- Philadelphia : Boericke & Tafel, 1894