You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
10381. A short sketch of the author's life, and adventures from his youth until 1818, in the first part: in part the second, a valuable vegetable, medical prescription, with a table of detergent and corroborant medicines to suit the treatment of the different certificates
- Carter, Richard, b. 1786.
Carter, Richard, b. 1786.
- Versailles, Ky. : Printed by John H. Wilkins ..., 1825
Carter, Richard, b. 1786.
10382. Short talks on psychology
- Shaw, Charles Gray, 1871-1949, author
- New York : Brentano's Publishers, 
- Psychology, Applied
10383. A short title catalogue of eighteenth century printed books in the National Library of Medicine
- Blake, John Ballard, 1922-
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- Bethesda, Md. : U. S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; Washington : for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U. S. Govt. Print. Off., 1979
- Libraries, Medical
10384. A short treatise on Mathey-Caylus's gluten capsules of pure copaiba and other medicines: Uzac's iodo-phosphated mineral water, the best substitute for cod liver oil : Mathley-Caylus's injection for the cure of recent and chronic gleets
- Heim, Anton.
- New York : [s.n., 1856?]
- Nonprescription Drugs
10385. A short treatise on operative surgery: describing the principal operations as they are practiced in England and France : designed for the use of students in operating on the dead body
- Averill, Charles.
Bell, John, 1796-1872
- Philadelphia : Carey and Lea, 1823
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
Autopsy -- methods
Dissection -- methods
- Weber, Leonard, ca. 1802-1867
- New York : Printed at the office of the N.Y. Staats-Zeitung, 1861
- Mineral Waters
- Collin, V. (Victor)
Ryland, W. N., translator
- Boston : Perkins, 1829
- Diagnostic Techniques, Respiratory System
Diagnostic Techniques, Cardiovascular
10388. A short view of the importance and respectability of the science of medicine: read before the Philadelphia Medical Society, on the 7th of February, 1800 ; pursuant to appointment
- Coxe, John Redman, 1773-1864
Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839, publisher
Knight, Alexander, d. 1827, former owner
Philadelphia Medical Society.
- Philadelphia : Printed for Mathew Carey, 1800
- Sayre, Lewis A. (Lewis Albert), 1820-1900
Mitchell, S. Weir (Silas Weir), 1829-1914, former owner
- New York : Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Co., 1881
- Fractures, Bone -- complications
10390. The sick chamber
- Boston : James Munroe & Co., 
- Nursing Care