You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Winthrop, Alice Worthington.
- New York : Harper & Bros., 1899
- Diet Therapy
4362. Abridged therapeutics: founded upon histology & cellular pathology : with an appendix, giving special directions for the application of the inorganic cell salts, and indications of the underlying condition of morbid states of tissue : biochemic method of successfully treating disease
- Schüssler, Wilhelm Heinrich, 1821-1898
Walker, M. Docetti.
- New York : Gavin Houston ; London : A. Siegle ; Edinburgh ; Glasgow : John Menzies & Co. ; Dundee : William Kidd, c1891
- Minerals -- therapeutic use
Salts -- therapeutic use
4363. Yellow fever: its nature, diagnosis, treatment, and prophylaxis, and quarantine regulations relating thereto
- United States. Marine Hospital Service.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1899
4364. The marriage guide, or, Physiological and hygienic instructor: for the married, or those intending to marry, both male and female : including everything relating to the philosophy of generation, and the mutual relations of man and woman
- Hollick, Frederick, 1818-1900
- New York : Excelsior, c1883
- Holbrook, M. L. (Martin Luther), 1831-1902
- New York : Wood & Holbrook, 1874
Pain -- prevention & control
- Brewer, William Henry, 1828-1910
New Haven (Conn.). Board of Health.
New Haven (Conn.). Common Council.
- New Haven, Conn. : [s.n., 1884?]
- Public Health Practice
Sanitation -- legislation & jurisprudence
- Clarke, Edward H. (Edward Hammond), 1820-1877, author
- Boston : James R. Osgood and Company, 1873
4368. American nervousness, its causes and consequences: a supplement to Nervous exhaustion (neurasthenia)
- Beard, George M. (George Miller), 1839-1883
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, [c1881]
- Ruddock, E. H. (Edward Harris), 1822-1875
Boericke, William, 1849-1929
- Philadelphia : Hahnemann Publishing House, 1890
Female Urogenital Diseases -- therapy
- Jahr, G. H. G. (Gottlieb Heinrich Georg), 1800-1875
Snelling, Frederick G. (Frederick Greenwood), 1831-1878, editor
Hempel, Charles J. (Charles Julius), 1811-1879
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- New York : Boericke & Tafel, 1879
- Homeopathy -- methods