You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
31. An account of chronic hydrocephalus, and of a case in which paracentesis was performed, and on the statistics of this operation: from the New York journal of medicine
- Blackman, George Curtis, 1819-1871
March, Alden, 1795-1869, former owner
- New York : Holman, Gray & Co., 1854
- Wyman, Jeffries, 1814-1874
Holmes, Oliver Wendell, 1809-1894, former owner
- Salem, Mass. : Essex Institute Press, 1867
Indians, North American
- Steiner, Lewis H. (Lewis Henry), 1827-1892
United States Sanitary Commission.
- New York : Wm. C. Bryant & Co., printers, 1863
- Military Medicine -- organization & administration
American Civil War
34. Account of the ceremonies at the laying of the corner-stone of the New York Asylum for Idiots: at Syracuse, Sept. 8, 1854
- New York State Asylum for Idiots.
- Albany : Munsell, 1854
- Hospitals, Special
Mentally Disabled Persons
Anniversaries and Special Events
New York State Asylum for Idiots.
- Bowling, W. K. (William King), 1808-1885.
- Nashville, Tenn. : Union & American Co., 1873
- Cholera -- epidemiology
- Smith, Samuel Hanbury, 1810-1894
- Columbus : [s.n., 1850]
- Dancing -- psychology
37. Achilli vs. Newman: a full report of this most extraordinary trial for seduction and adultery charged against Dr. Achilli, the apostate Catholic priest, by the celebrated Dr. Newman, the Oxford Puseyite, both of whom are seceders from their former creeds : the only correct edition, being the verbatim testimony from the London reports
- New York : Dewitt & Davenport, 
Achilli, Giacinto, b. 1803.
Newman, John Henry, 1801-1890.
38. Acne, its etiology, pathology and treatment: a practical treatise based on the study of one thousand five hundred cases of sebaceous disease
- Bulkley, Lucius Duncan, 1845-1928
- New York : Putnam, 1885
- Acne Vulgaris
- Allen, Timothy Field, 1837-1902
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- [New York : s.n., 1899]
Aconitum -- toxicity
40. An act concerning the public health of the counties of New-York, Kings, and Richmond, and the waters thereof
- New York (State). Legislature
- [Albany? : s.n., 1861?]
- Government Agencies -- legislation & jurisprudence
Public Health -- legislation & jurisprudence
New York (State). Metropolitan Board of Health.