You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Subjects England Remove constraint Subjects: England Subjects Case Reports Remove constraint Subjects: Case Reports Start Over
1. Cholera, as it recently appeared in the towns of Newcastle and Gateshead: including cases illustrative of its physiology and pathology, with a view to the establishment of sound principles of practice
- Greenhow, T. M. (Thomas Michael), 1791-1881.
- Philadelphia : Carey & Lea, 1832
2. History and medical treatment of cholera: as it appeared in Sunderland in 1831, illustrated by numerous cases and dissections
- Haslewood, W. (William), 1802?-1866.
Mordey, W. (William), 1803?-1864.
Fife, George, 1806?-1857
- London : Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, & Longman, 1832