You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
41. The accidents of human life: with hints for their prevention, and the removal of their consequences
- Bosworth, Newton, d. 1848
Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831
Wood, Samuel, 1760-1844, printer
Humane Society of the State of New-York.
Royal Humane Society (London, England).
- New-York : Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, no. 357, Pearl-Street, 1814
42. Accidents: popular directions for their immediate treatment, with observations on poisons and their antidotes
- Rivers, Henry Wheaton.
- Providence : Printed for the author by Knowles & Vose, 1845
- First Aid
Poisoning -- therapy
- Wallace, William Clay.
- New York : John Wiley, 1850
- Accommodation, Ocular
44. An account of a new anaesthetic agent as a substitute for sulphuric ether in surgery and midwifery
- Simpson, James Young, Sir, 1811-1870
- New York : Rushton, Clark & Co., 1848
- Anesthetics, Inhalation
- Clark, Thaddeus.
Hubbard, Thomas, 1758-1808, printer
- Norwich [Conn.] : Printed by Thomas Hubbard, MDCCXCIV 
- Richerand, A. (Anthelme), 1779-1840
Deschamps, Joseph-François-Louis, 1740-1824
Percy, Pierre-François, baron, 1754-1825
Wilson, Thomas, fl. 1818. translator
Town, Thomas, d. 1835, printer
- Philadelphia : Printed for the translator by Thomas Town, and for sale at Dufief's Universal Book-Store ..., 1818
- Thoracic Surgery
Ribs -- surgery
Pleura -- surgery
- Snow, Edwin M. (Edwin Miller), 1820-1888
- [Washington, D. C. : United States Sanitary Commission, 1861]
- Relief Work
American Civil War
United States Sanitary Commission.
48. An account of chronic hydrocephalus, and of a case in which paracentesis was performed, and on the statistics of this operation: from the New York journal of medicine
- Blackman, George Curtis, 1819-1871
March, Alden, 1795-1869, former owner
- New York : Holman, Gray & Co., 1854
49. An account of cures by Velnos' vegetable syrup, in disorders, deriving their origin or malignity from scorbutic impurities, or obstructions in the lymphatic system
- Swainson, Isaac, 1746-1812
Yudkin, John, 1910-1995, former owner
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by J. Ridgway ..., 1790
- Nonprescription Drugs
Scurvy -- drug therapy
Velnos, Jean-Joseph Vergely de.
- Dawson, John, 1810-1866
- [Louisville : s.n.], 1845