You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Catalogs Remove constraint Subjects: Catalogs Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
1. Catalogue of an exhibition of items of medico-historical interest: exhibited by Mortimer Frank, S.B., M.D., at the sixty-ninth annual session of the American Medical Association, June 10 to 14, 1918
- Frank, Mortimer, 1874-1919, curator
American Medical Association. Annual Meeting 1918 :
Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor.
- Chicago : [American Medical Association?], [1918?]
Exhibits as Topic
- Helfand, William H., donor
Frederick Stearns & Co.
- Detroit, Mich. : Frederick Stearns & Co., 
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Fincke, B. (Bernard), 1821-1906, compiler
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], [1910?]
- Materia Medica