You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects Phytotherapy Remove constraint Subjects: Phytotherapy Start Over
1. The sumbul: a new Asiatic remedy of great power against nervous disorders, spasms of the stomach cramp, hysterical affections, paralysis of the limbs, and epilepsy : with an account of its physical, chemical, and medicinal characters, and specific property of checking the progress of collapse-cholera, as first ascertained in Russia
- Granville, A. B. (Augustus Bozzi), 1783-1872.
- London : J. Churchill, 1859
- Plants, Medicinal
2. A remedy and prevention for the cholera morbus, pointing out the properties of oils and acids, and their good effects in this disease. Illustrated by the remarks of a physician; and also some well-authenticated cures, medical correspondence, &c., &c
- Boys, S.
- London : Printed for the author by Vize Slater, 1832
- Cholera -- therapy
Plant Preparations -- therapeutic use