You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects India Remove constraint Subjects: India Subjects Meteorological Concepts Remove constraint Subjects: Meteorological Concepts Start Over
1. Cholera in relation to certain physical phenomena: a contribution towards the special enquiry sanctioned by the Right Hon. the secretaries of state, for war, and for India
- Lewis, T. R. (Timothy Richards), 1841-1886.
Cunningham, David Douglas, 1843-1914.
- Calcutta : Office of the superintendent of government printing, 1878
2. The history of cholera in India from 1862 to 1881: being a descriptive and statistical account of the disease : as derived from the published official reports of the several provincial governments during that period and mainly in illustration of the relation between cholera activity and climatic conditions : together with original observations on the causes and nature of cholera
- Bellew, H. W. (Henry Walter), 1834-1892.
- London : Trübner & Co., 1885
- Cholera -- epidemiology