You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects England Remove constraint Subjects: England Subjects Popular Works Remove constraint Subjects: Popular Works Start Over
1. The cholera, no judgment!: The efficacy, philosophy, and practical tendency of the prayer by the Archbishop of Canterbury, ordered to be used during the prevalence of cholera, examined in a letter, addressed to the right hon. the Earl of Carlisle
- London : Aylott & Jones, 1849
Religion and Medicine
Sumner, John Bird, 1780-1862.
Howard, George, Earl of Carlisle, 1773-1848.
2. Cholera morbus: friendly and serious hints to the poor, on the expected approach of the plague, called the cholera morbus, to this country
- Derby : Wilkins and Son, [1831? or 1832?]
- Cholera -- prevention & control