You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects England Remove constraint Subjects: England Subjects Cholera -- prevention & control Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera -- prevention & control Start Over
1. Sanitary measures and their results: being a sequel to The history of cholera in Exeter in 1832 : to which is now added a short account of its occurrence in 1849
- Shapter, Thomas.
- Exeter : W. Clifford, 1866
Cholera -- prevention & control
2. Cholera morbus: friendly and serious hints to the poor, on the expected approach of the plague, called the cholera morbus, to this country
- Derby : Wilkins and Son, [1831? or 1832?]
- Cholera -- prevention & control