You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Collections Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Remove constraint Collections: Cholera Online, 1817 to 1900 Subjects Diet Remove constraint Subjects: Diet Start Over
1. Diet and cholera, showing the vital importance of wholesome diet, and that its impurities and deficiencies are the chief cause of cholera, with its premonitory symptoms and treatment, in a series of letters, originally intended for insertion in the "Times"
- Boddy, William Barnard.
- London : S. Highley, 1848
- Cholera -- prevention & control
2. Essay on the origin, progress and treatment of cholera: with remarks on berriberri and diet as connected with endemics and epidemics
- Bankier, James.
- Madras, Pharoah, 1835
3. New theory of the influence of variety in diet in health and disease: accounting for many obscure affections hitherto but little understood, and tending to elucidate the nature and requisite treatment of the existing epidemic cholera
- Cameron, Charles.
- London, Highley, 1832