- United States. President (1933-1945 : Roosevelt)
United States. National Archives and Records Service.
- [Washington, D.C. : National Archives & Records Service, 1940]
- Academies and Institutes
Anniversaries and Special Events
National Institute of Health (U.S.)
- Communicable Disease Center (U.S.)
United States. Public Health Service. Division of Chronic Disease and Tuberculosis.
United States. Public Health Service.
- [Washington, DC] : The Service, 
- Radiation Injuries -- prevention & control
Radiation Protection -- methods
165. Let's face it
167. Smoking and you
- Knight, Derrick, 1929- , screenwriter, film director
Great Britain. Central Office of Information, filmmaker.
British Information Services, issuing body.
- [London] : [British Information Services], 
- Smoking -- adverse effects
Tobacco Use Disorder -- physiopathology
Lung -- physiopathology
Lung Neoplasms -- etiology
Instructional Films and Videos
168. An interview with Kerry Kelly Novick: interdisciplinary and intergenerational connections : personal and professional reflections on Gene Kelly's 1945 film "Combat Fatigue Irritability"
- Novick, Kerry Kelly, interviewee
Reznick, Jeffrey S. (Jeffrey Stephen), interviewer
Sappol, Michael, interviewer
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). History of Medicine Division, issuing body.
- Bethesda, MD : National Library of Medicine, 2014
- Famous Persons
Motion Pictures as Topic
World War II
Kelly, Gene, 1912-1996.
169. The medical service of the Finnish armed forces in the winter: the utilization of paper in the care of casualties
- Ruhe, David S. (David Sieger), 1914-2005
Bazilauskas, V. F.
Canada. Department of National Health and Welfare.
National Cancer Institute (U.S.)
National Film Board of Canada.
Association of American Medical Colleges. Medical Film Institute.
- Canada : National Film Board ; [United States] ; Medical Film Institute, 1950