You searched for: Formats Moving image Remove constraint Formats: Moving image Dates by Range 1950-1999 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1950-1999 Start Over
1. 1963 Laboratorio Commemorativo Gorgas, Edificio de Investigaciones del Instituto Commemorativo Gorgas de Medicina Tropical y Preventiva
- National Communicable Disease Center (U.S.)
United States. Public Health Service. Audiovisual Facility.
- [Atlanta] : The Center : [for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1967
- Acute Disease
Tetanus -- mortality
- Stoney, George C.
Brooks, Arthur A.
Cadwallader, Marian F.
Mitchell, Hannah D.
Mason, William A. (William Alfred), 1898-
Georgia. Department of Public Health.
Association of American Medical Colleges. Medical Audio-Visual Institute.
- [Atlanta, GA] : The Dept., c1952
- Delivery, Obstetric
Maternal Health Services
Cook, Mary, (Midwife)
6. Angry boy
- Appel, Kenneth E. (Kenneth Ellmaker), 1896-1979
Rennie, Thomas A. C. (Thomas Alexander Cumming), 1904-1956
National Association for Mental Health (U.S.)
- United States : The Association, 
- Child Psychiatry
Instructional Films and Videos
- Brown, Richard V., film producer, film producer
Swenson, E. W. (Edward W.), 1926- , on-screen presenter
Project Four (Production company)
Independent Life & Accident Insurance Company, issuing body.
WJXT-TV (Television station : Jacksonville, Fla.). News and Public Affairs.
National Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association, film distributor.
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], [1968?]
Distributor: [Chicago, Ill.?] : Distributed by the National Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association through the cooperation of the Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association of N.E. Florida and the Florida Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association
- Pulmonary Emphysema -- psychology
Pulmonary Emphysema -- physiopathology
Activities of Daily Living
Spouses -- psychology
Documentaries and Factual Films