You searched for: Formats Moving image Remove constraint Formats: Moving image Dates by Range 1950-1999 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1950-1999 Start Over
62. Smoking and you
- Knight, Derrick, 1929- , screenwriter, film director
Great Britain. Central Office of Information, filmmaker.
British Information Services, issuing body.
- [London] : [British Information Services], 
- Smoking -- adverse effects
Tobacco Use Disorder -- physiopathology
Lung -- physiopathology
Lung Neoplasms -- etiology
Instructional Films and Videos
63. Hands of action
64. MD international
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994
Scourby, Alexander, 1913-1985
Council on Drugs (American Medical Association)
Smith, Kline & French Laboratories.
- [United States] : Medical Television Unit, Smith, Kline & French Laboratories, 
- Delivery of Health Care
Medically Underserved Area
65. Handle with care
- Pearson, Paul H., 1921-
United States. Public Health Service. Division of Chronic Diseases.
California. Department of Employment.
- [Washington] : The Division ; [Atlanta : for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center, 1965?]
- Community Mental Health Services
- Brown, Richard V., film producer, film producer
Swenson, E. W. (Edward W.), 1926- , on-screen presenter
Project Four (Production company)
Independent Life & Accident Insurance Company, issuing body.
WJXT-TV (Television station : Jacksonville, Fla.). News and Public Affairs.
National Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association, film distributor.
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], [1968?]
Distributor: [Chicago, Ill.?] : Distributed by the National Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association through the cooperation of the Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association of N.E. Florida and the Florida Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease Association
- Pulmonary Emphysema -- psychology
Pulmonary Emphysema -- physiopathology
Activities of Daily Living
Spouses -- psychology
Documentaries and Factual Films
67. A 50-50 chance
- National Communicable Disease Center (U.S.)
United States. Public Health Service. Audiovisual Facility.
- [Atlanta] : The Center : [for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1967
- Acute Disease
Tetanus -- mortality