You searched for: Formats Moving image Remove constraint Formats: Moving image Dates by Range 1950-1999 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1950-1999 Start Over
- Pepper, Claude, 1900-1989
Lindberg, Donald A. B., 1933-
Lipman, David (David J.)
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- [Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine], 1989
- Biomedical Research
Anniversaries and Special Events
Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications.
- National Cancer Institute (U.S.)
National Institute of Health and Medical Research (Ghana)
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Cancer Institute ; [Atlanta : for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center, 1967]
- Stevenson, Lloyd G. (Lloyd Grenfell), 1918-
Campbell, James A., 1917-1983
National Medical Audiovisual Center.
Alpha Omega Alpha.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; [Atlanta : for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1979
- Temkin, Owsei, 1902-2002.
59. The P4 containment facility for recombinant DNA research located at the Frederick Cancer Research Center, Frederick, Md
60. President Roosevelt dedicates the National Institute of Health: Bethesda, Maryland, October 31, 1940
- United States. President (1933-1945 : Roosevelt)
Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications. Audiovisual Program Development Branch
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, 1991
- Health Policy
National Institute of Health (U.S.)
United States. Public Health Service.
National Cancer Institute (U.S.)
Documentaries and Factual Films