You searched for: Formats Moving image Remove constraint Formats: Moving image Dates by Range 1950-1999 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1950-1999 Start Over
- Burch, Thomas A., 1918-
Laboratory of Tropical Diseases (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Scientific Reports Branch. Photographic Section
- [Washington, DC] : Public Health Service, 
- Communicable Disease Control
Instructional Films and Videos
- Watts, Nell J.
Herrmann, Eleanor Krohn.
National Medical Audiovisual Center.
Sigma Theta Tau.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Dept of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; [Atlanta : for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1978
- History of Nursing
54. Visible woman
55. Welcome to the Public Health, Demography & American Medicine Symposium: Lister Hill Center Auditorium, 22 May 1996
- Curtin, Philip D.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
Public Health, Demography & American Medicine Symposium (1996
- [Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine], 1996
- Public Health -- history
Yellow Fever -- history
Pellagra -- history
Yellow Fever Vaccine -- history
Sexually Transmitted Diseases -- history
Motion Pictures as Topic -- history
- Sodeman, William A. (William Anthony), 1936-
Sodeman, Thomas M., 1941-
Centers for Disease Control (U.S.)
American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
- [Atlanta, Ga.] : CDC, 1980
- Dysentery -- history
Malaria -- history
Sodeman, William A. (William Anthony), 1906-