You searched for: Formats Moving image Remove constraint Formats: Moving image Dates by Range 1950-1999 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1950-1999 Start Over
52. President Roosevelt dedicates the National Institute of Health: Bethesda, Maryland, October 31, 1940
- United States. President (1933-1945 : Roosevelt)
Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications. Audiovisual Program Development Branch
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, 1991
- Health Policy
National Institute of Health (U.S.)
United States. Public Health Service.
National Cancer Institute (U.S.)
Documentaries and Factual Films
55. John Shaw Billings: 19th century medical genius : the early years & the National Medical Library
- Waserman, Manfred J.
Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications.
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, 1983
History, 19th Century
Libraries, Medical -- history
Billings, John S. (John Shaw), 1838-1913.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
57. Man alive