You searched for: Formats Moving image Remove constraint Formats: Moving image Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
- Wailoo, Keith,
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). History of Medicine Division
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Library of Medicine, 2005
- Neoplasms -- epidemiology
Neoplasms -- ethnology
Social Conditions -- history
History, 20th Century
53. Visible woman
57. President Roosevelt dedicates the National Institute of Health: Bethesda, Maryland, October 31, 1940
- United States. President (1933-1945 : Roosevelt)
Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications. Audiovisual Program Development Branch
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, 1991
- Health Policy
National Institute of Health (U.S.)
United States. Public Health Service.
National Cancer Institute (U.S.)
Documentaries and Factual Films
60. John Shaw Billings: 19th century medical genius : the early years & the National Medical Library
- Waserman, Manfred J.
Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications.
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, 1983
History, 19th Century
Libraries, Medical -- history
Billings, John S. (John Shaw), 1838-1913.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)