You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Physicians Remove constraint Subjects: Physicians Subjects New York Remove constraint Subjects: New York Start Over
1. A biographical memoir of Hugh Williamson, M.D., LL. D: delivered on the first of November, 1819, at the request of the New-York Historical Society
- Hosack, David, 1769-1835
Van Winkle, Cornelius S., 1785-1843, printer
New-York Historical Society.
- New-York : Printed by C. S. Van Winkle, printer to the University, 1820
Williamson, Hugh, 1735-1819.
2. Catalogue of the officers and students: for the session of 1829-30 and graduates of the preceding sessions
- Van Winkle, Cornelius S., 1785-1843, printer
Geneva College (N.Y.). Rutgers Medical Faculty
- New-York : C.S. Van Winkle, printer, 1830
- Schools, Medical
Geneva College (N.Y.). Rutgers Medical Faculty.