You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
161. An inaugural dissertation on digitalis purpurea, or fox-glove: and its use in some diseases : submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost ; the trustees & medical faculty, of the University of Pennsylvania, on the thirty-first of May 1800, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Moore, John, of Pennsylvania
Wistar, Caspar, 1761-1818, dedicatee
Wilson, John, 1768-1835, dedicatee
Way, Andrew, printer
Groff, Joseph, d. 1802, printer
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Way & Groff, no. 48, North Third-Street, 1800
162. History of United States Army Base Hospital No. 20: organized at the University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania.
United States. Surgeon-General's Office.
- Philadelphia : [E.A. Wright], 1920
- Hospitals, Military
World War I
United States. Army. Base Hospital No. 20.