You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects United States Remove constraint Subjects: United States Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- University of Pennsylvania.
United States. Surgeon-General's Office.
- Philadelphia : [E.A. Wright], 1920
- Hospitals, Military
World War I
United States. Army. Base Hospital No. 20.
- United States. Surgeon-General's Office.
- [New York : American Social Hygiene Association, 1917?]
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases -- prevention & control