You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects United States Remove constraint Subjects: United States Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
1. Additional hospital facilities for discharged soldiers, sailors, marines, and army and navy nurses: letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a tentative draft of a bill to provide additional hospital and out-patient dispensary facilities for all discharged, sick and disabled soldiers, sailors, marines, army and navy nurses (male and female), and for other purposes, together with statement of the needs of the enactment of such legislation by the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service
- United States. Department of the Treasury.
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n.], 1919
- Hospitals, Veterans
World War I
2. Regulations governing the uniforms of officers and employees of the Public Health and Marine-Hospital Service of the United States
- United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.
United States. Department of the Treasury.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1903
Public Health Administration
United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.