1. Catalogue of an exhibition of items of medico-historical interest: exhibited by Mortimer Frank, S.B., M.D., at the sixty-ninth annual session of the American Medical Association, June 10 to 14, 1918
- Frank, Mortimer, 1874-1919, curator
American Medical Association. Annual Meeting 1918 :
Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor.
- Chicago : [American Medical Association?], [1918?]
Exhibits as Topic
- Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor.
- [Phoenix, Arizona.?] : Native American Press, [1909?]
- Indians, North American