1. Report of the standing Sanatory Committee of the Board of Health of the city of New York on the subject of Asiatic cholera: at present prevailing at the quarantine establishment of New York at Staten Island
- New York (N.Y.). Board of Health.
- New York : McSpedon & Baker ..., 1848
2. Disinfection of rags: communication of the Health Officer of the Port of New York to the New York City Board of Health in relation to the regulation requiring the disinfection of foreign rags
- Smith, William Mervale, 1825-
New York (State). Health Officer of the Port of New York.
New York (N.Y.). Board of Health.
- New York : Martin B. Brown, printer and stationer, 1885
- Disinfection -- legislation & jurisprudence
Communicable Disease Control -- legislation & jurisprudence