1. Letters addressed to the Board of Health, and to Richard Riker, recorder of the city of New-York: on the subject of his agency in constituting a special medical council
- Manley, James R., 1781-1851.
New York (N.Y.). Board of Health.
- New-York : Printed by P. van Pelt, 1832
Public Health Administration
New York City
2. Report of the standing Sanatory Committee of the Board of Health of the city of New York on the subject of Asiatic cholera: at present prevailing at the quarantine establishment of New York at Staten Island
- New York (N.Y.). Board of Health.
- New York : McSpedon & Baker ..., 1848